MyConcern Recognised in Directory of UK Safety Tech Providers
MyConcern Safeguarding Software has been recognised on a Government Directory of more than 50 UK-based companies, all of whom offer technological solutions to provide safer online experiences, and protect users from harmful content, contact or conduct.
What is the UK Safety Tech Directory?
The Directory showcases the quality of world-leading UK safety technologies which play an increasingly important role in safeguarding children, young people and adults at risk.
MyConcern has been included in this Directory due to the innovative products and services that we deliver to schools, colleges, sports clubs and other organisations to support them in keeping their service users (such as pupils and athletes) safe from harm.
Other companies listed in this directory also help companies deliver safer online experiences for their users. These technologies help organisations to:
- Identify and remove known illegal content, for example which features child sexual exploitation or terrorist activity
- Detect potentially harmful content or behaviour and flag to human moderators for action
- Assure the age of users and ensure phones, tablets and the apps on them are safe and appropriate for children
- Filter content perceived to be harmful across school, business or home internet
- Identify and mitigate disinformation
Where to Access the Directory of UK Safety Tech Directory
To find out who else has been listed in this directory and to hear how safety tech can help you, you can find the official Government directory here.
Written by Sam Franklin