Designated Safeguarding Lead Refresher Training; a practical approach
CPD Accredited, delivered live online by our safeguarding professionals
Benefits of MyConcern Safeguarding Training
Easy online access to high quality courses that ensure compliance with the statutory DfE Guidance and KCSIE.
Provides you with the skills and confidence to undertake all aspects of your role as a DSL.
Keep Pupils Safe
Enables you to develop and improve your safeguarding practice and keep children and young people safe more effectively.
DSL Refresher Training; a practical approach
This course is aimed at Safeguarding Leads who have previously attended a full Designated Role course and require an update to their knowledge and skills. Breaking down the 2020 Triennial education sector report and the MyConcern review of the pandemic period, we will draw on Lessons Learned and how they translate into improvements to your everyday practices and procedures.
Interactive, Live Sessions
Interactive ‘live’ online sessions with a wide range of activities and tools for practical application.
Two 75 minute modules leading to a certificate of achievement.
Delivered by Professionals
Delivered by experienced and highly qualified safeguarding practitioners using real-life scenarios.
What Will You Gain From The Course?
To develop and build on your knowledge and skills to identifying, managing, and referring safeguarding concerns appropriately. To confidently protect the children you work with by implementing improved procedures through Lessons Learned.
- Describe the updates in KCSIE 2020 and how these changes translate into your establishments
- Identify emerging themes arising from the 2020 triennial analysis report for the education sector
- Explain the complexities and challenges of identifying neglect
- Describe sources of risk and understand the consequences for our children
- Identify good practice in multi-agency working
- Explain the outcome and learning from the review of the COVID-19 period