Free Safeguarding software and support during this National Emergency
Get Free Access
To take up this limited time offer before the end of May, please complete the expression of interest form below. A member of our team will contact you to arrange your access to MyConcern.
As a safeguarding company we want to offer you support
As a company that already provide safeguarding services and software to many thousands of schools we recognise the incredibly difficult situation that educators face in this uncertain time. Consequently, we want to help those schools who believe they would benefit from an online safeguarding recording and case management system during this crisis.
We are therefore offering access to the MyConcern Safeguarding Software free of charge to all schools that currently don’t have an electronic record keeping system. We will offer this service free of charge until September 2020 by which time we hope that schools will have resumed ‘normal service’.
How MyConcern will help manage safeguarding remotely
- All staff (remote/onsite) will be able to record safeguarding concerns quickly and easily at any time of the day or night on any web-enabled device (or through the MyConcern Mobile App, which can be downloaded free of charge from the iOS and Android app stores)
- Safeguarding Leads will receive an instant notification of all concerns recorded and can manage and prioritise all safeguarding, pastoral and wellbeing concerns. They will have visibility of all issues affecting their students and the actions and support that are put in place around the child/young person
- Safeguarding Leads can record and manage all referrals to other agencies and are able to provide instant secure access to trusted agencies, such as Social Care, in order to share relevant safeguarding information and agree the action required
- Reports can be produced on all relevant issues for individual students and on cohorts of students – for example, vulnerable children, children of key workers, attendance and welfare checks, Covid-19 cases (symptomatic or confirmed), anyone that receives free school meals (or Pupil Deprivation Grant in Wales)
- All information within the system can be shared securely with other staff members and with trusted external agencies in accordance with Data Protection legislation and GDPR guidelines
- Our customer support team is operating a business-as-usual service to all MyConcern users