Website Terms And Conditions Of Use
Welcome to Our Website
Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Access and use of this website www.myconcern.co.uk is provided on the following terms. By using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of this website is for general information and is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials it contains for any particular purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes materials accessed by links to websites operated by others. You should not, therefore, rely on any such information contained on either this site or others accessed from it.
- You agree to use the One Team Logic ‘MyConcern®’ website for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of it.
- Access to the One Team Logic ‘MyConcern®’ website is on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the information it contains without notice. One Team Logic will not be liable if the website is not available for any reason.
- You may link to the One Team Logic website provided that it is done in a way that is fair and legal and that it does not damage One Team Logic’s reputation or any of its associated businesses’ reputations in any way. You must not establish a link in such a way to suggest that there is any approval or endorsement by One Team Logic where none exists.
This website and its content is copyright of One Team Logic – One Team Logic © 2019. All rights reserved. Users do not have permission to capture and reproduce content or images without first seeking express written consent from One Team Logic.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please refrain from using the website. Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please report any errors or inaccuracies to: email@example.com
The information on this website is for general information purposes and is subject to change. While we aim to ensure that the information is up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind about its completeness, accuracy and reliability or about the suitability or availability of any of the products, services or events which it describes.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation arising from the use of this website or from any reliance on the material contained within it.
Viruses, Hacking and Computer Security
You must not misuse our site by deliberately introducing viruses, trojans, worms, malware or other material which is malicious or technically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site ceases immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any virus or other technologically harmful event that may adversely affect or infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or due to you downloading any material posted on it, or any website linked to it.